Best Baby Car Seats
Discover The Best Selling Car Seats For Babies and Toddlers.
After giving birth to your new baby you will need a car seat to carry your little bundle of joy home. The mid wives will also want to check that your baby is secured in your chosen car seat before you are discharged and allowed to leave. So It is very important that you buy a car seat months before your child arrives and you check the compatibility and stability of the installation in the back seat of your car. Reading the manufacturers installation clearly and double checking to make sure that the car seat fully secures when pushed in and clicks.
Best Recommendations and Advice For Choosing A Baby Car Seat
- Check that your car manufacturers have Isofix connector built into the seat belt locking mechanism.
- Choose the correct car seat for your child according to age and height.
- Choosing a second hand car seat could literally mean putting your child’s life in danger. If money is tight it is always better to choose a cheaper brand with loads of recommended reviews.
- Do not accepted a used car seats from friend and family.
- Make sure your car seat us EU approved.
Choosing The Right Size Car Seat For Your Child.
Car seat are made in 3 different sizes and below is the list and classification used for buying car seats.
- Group 0+ are only suitable for babies from new born to 15 months old or maximum weight of 13kg are are rear facing car seats.
- Group 1 are suitable for 9 months to 4 year old toddlers upto maximum weight of 18kg and are forward facing car seats
- Group 2/3 are suitable for 4 – 11 year old kids or maximum weight of 36kg and comes with a high backed booster.
Showing 1–12 of 31 results